3/4/12
I am sure that everybody has desires in their lives, whether it is getting a new job, getting an “A” in their class, or even finding a boyfriend or girlfriend. Not many people like to admit things that they desperately need or want, but I do. I have tons of things that I want. I want to study like a genius; I want to draw like an artist; I want to sing like a star, but mostly I just want to feel loved.
When I carefully observe him from behind, I want him to look back; when I wave to him in the hallway, I want him to simply say “Hi”; when I talk to him during school, I want him to listen and feel my heart. I want his smile to be mine; I want his voice to be mine, I want his eyes to be mine. Sometimes I feel like I’m not right, a person should not have this many desires in life. But who said I have to be right?
No comments:
Post a Comment